What To Do Around Town?
During your stay, enjoy fine dining at one of Moore County's gourmet restaurants in Southern Pines, Aberdeen and Pinehurst. The farm is just a three minute drive to the amazing restaurants of downtown Southern Pines. Try Rhett's, Ashten's, Chef Warren's or 195 for some amazing locally grown goodness! Grab a local brew at The Bell Tree Tavern or The Sly Fox, and top off your night with some live music at The Jefferson Inn. When you are ready to retire for the night, curl up with a good book from your en-suite library and drift away to dreamland!
- Enjoy lunch while watching a harness race at the Pinehurst Harness Track
- Compete at the Carolina Horse Park
- Attend the Stoneybrook Steeplechase
- Watch the 2014 US Open!
- Schedule a tee-time at one of the area's many golf courses
- Take in a matinee or watch a live stream of the Met at the charming Sunrise Theater
- Antiquing in Cameron
- Drive down Pottery Highway in Seagrove
- Relax outside your door and soak in the beautiful scenery
- Personal Training sessions available at FitCon Training facility. $30/half hour. Schedule through Lindsay.
- Schedule a massage! We have several massage therapists who make house visits. Be sure to schedule in advance.
- Daily yoga classes at Hot Asana in Southern Pines
- Go hiking at the beautiful Raven Rock park
- Farm Shopping with McDevitt Sotheby's International Realty
- Hike at Weymouth Woods or the Reservoir Park, or take the short drive to Uwharrie National Park